Billgran

"Academic" wrote in message
lkaboutsportsnetwork.com...
Dear All,

Hello. I am a researcher at an European University and I am currently
working on a research project on the recreational boating industry.

I am particularly interested in putting together a history, as complete as
possible, of all recreational boat manufacturers that sold or are
currently
selling recreational boats in the US market. This includes both domestic
and non-US (foreign) manufacturers. I am interested in obtaining both the
name and location of the manufacturers and the products they sold at
different points in time.

I would be very grateful if you could, please suggest me possible sources
(directories, books, trade magazines, industry reports) where I could
obtain such information.

Your best source is the National Marine Manufacture's Association (NMMA).
www.nmma.org

Bill Grannis
service manager