Larry W4CSC

Kind of Blue222 wrote in
news:2005020809241837837%createbeforeyouhate@itsju stabookcom:

Finally it exists!! IF YOU PLAY GUITAR, YOU NEED THIS BOOK!! Listen
to my story:

Over on alt.binaries.e-book there are whole series of great guitar books
posted in pdf format that's lots easier to store on a boat. E-book
newsgroup also has great books, right now, on food storage very useful to
boater cruisers. There's also great series of books on woodworking. I
didn't see any on fiberglassing this week, though.

If you're not interested in "Maximum Pseudo Likelihood Estimation in
Network Tomography", I'm sure you'll all find a hundred books read on your
next voyage.

If I were cruising, I'd find a WiFi spot and load up the old hard drive
before setting sail from alt.binaries.e-book (or its extensions
newsgroups). www.usenetserver.com gives you unlimited downloads on up to 6
simultaneous ports for $15/month. You can access it with freeware Xnews
(xnews.newsguy.com) with a username/password from any port on the net.
This opens up the whole gamut of millions of MP3 music files RIAA cannot
stop, ebooks and other "interesting binary files" your Mom wouldn't
appreciate to take to sea on the laptop...(c;

Well, so much for this spammer......(c;

Oh, look! Someone reposted "The Protocols of the Learned Elders os Zion",
again.....Very interesting reading....