Mike Thompson

Default THE EYE OF A SAILOR - ART SHOW IN NEWBURYPORT, MA

I'm a sailor who is also an artist. My exhibition will run from
February 24th to March 2nd. I'm sending this announcement to sailing
clubs and associations. I would like you to tell your members about my
show and I hope you will come!

I paint seascapes and coastal landscapes with the eye of a sailor who
loves cruising the coast of New England. Over the last twenty years I
have visited every part of the coast from Shelter Island to Roque
Island. My sailboat now in Rockland Maine is kept stocked with canvases
and paint. My style expresses my enthusiasm. If you go sailing, I'm
sure you will appreciate these paintings.

The exhibition is at Newburyport Art Association, 66 Water Street,
Newburyport, MA. 978-465-8769. All paintings for sale. Admission free.
There will be a reception on Saturday Feb 26th from 3 to 5pm.

I'm hoping to become better known in the sailing community as an
artist. I would be
grateful for any help you can give

Mike Thompson
Cape Dory 28 HAVEN