Skipper

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:15:12 GMT, "St. Pete Sailor"
wrote:

I have a 22 lb Delta that I've used on my 30 foot sloop for years and
which has saved my bacon on more than one occassion. I decided to get
another good anchor and went with a 33 lb. steel Spade that I bought
from Glen. I also have a danforth style West Anchor but I don't trust it
unattended or overnight because of resetting issues. My experience with
the Spade so far has been excellent and if, over time, it performs as
well or better than my Delta I will be very happy indeed.

I like the look and feel of the Delta. I want to hear more from
users before I buy an 80 pounder.