ChipsCheeseandMayo

Just got the latest Canoe and Kayak UK through the door. Interesting
article on deep water rescues. Seems to be re-iterating all the stuff I
was taught - why don't they publish some of the other methods you guys
have been teaching me? It seems that skills taught seem to be very
ingrained and people don't like to teach new (better?) ways of doing
things.

My favourite part in the article and I quote, " Sometimes people are
not physically strong enough to get back into their boat. If this does
happen you need to deal with the scenario".

Why thanks , that was really helpful - how exactly should I deal with
that scenario - growl...