Jack Erbes

Bryan wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry anyone is having difficulty finding the boat. I just checked
boats.com and had no problem when doing a quick search. Wauquiez is the
manufacturer and Pretorien is the model. Type 35 foot and Wauquiez as the
manufacturer. Ten Wauquiez's from around the world show up. Both
Pretoriens and Centurions.

Yep, you're right. The maker's name brings it right up. I had tried
the model name with English and French spellings on that with no luck.
It just does not come up under the model name.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm