Ian Malcolm

Meindert Sprang wrote:
"Ian Malcolm" wrote in message

others. Seatalk/NMEA 0183 programmable hub with USB monitoring, anyone?

You mean as in my multiplexer with USB port and seatalk translation :-) ?
It also dumps unknown Seatalk datagrams in a proprietary NMEA sentence
format as hex numbers.

Meindert

Well, I did'nt know you had that feature set :-)
I can't find which multiplexer at http://www.shipmodul.com/ has that
feature set (I haven't bothered downloading all the manuals). Perhaps
you could post a link or at least a model number or is it still under
development?

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.