Bryan

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry anyone is having difficulty finding the boat. I just checked
boats.com and had no problem when doing a quick search. Wauquiez is the
manufacturer and Pretorien is the model. Type 35 foot and Wauquiez as the
manufacturer. Ten Wauquiez's from around the world show up. Both
Pretoriens and Centurions.

I will also being adding many more photos to this listing and a 2004 survey
is available to interested parties.

Thanks everyone,

Bryan
"Jack Erbes" wrote in message
Bryan wrote:
Hello All,

Sorry you had trouble finding the boat. It is listing 10136365,
Boats.Com, a Pretorien 35 built by Wauquiez lying in Fajardo Puerto Rico.
snip

I went to boats.com and searched for a Pretorian of any size, any year,
anywhere, and at any price, and it says nothing matches the search.

If you can see the listing, copy the URL out of the address window and put
that in your email. If it is a long URL go to www.tinyurl.com and convert
it to a short URL.

If people want to see this particular listing, boats.com makes it pretty
hard to find. I'd fire them! :)

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm