K. Smith

Our Ms. Smith wrote:

All syn coring materials are closed cell, the resin is NOT intended to

"saturate" the core other than the outer surfaces where hopefully the
glass skins will be properly bonded.

************

That is correct. The coring materials do have grooves, depressions,
kerfs, etc to increase the amount of the surface area exposed to resin.
If you take a hole saw to a cored layup and examine the plug, you will
see resin within the core layer (in the channels and passages where it
is supposed to be). Resin can flow laterally across the core.

So again Chuckles you try to cover your BS?? The core is not intended
to be saturated with resin?? If it is knifed or shaped that is usually
so it can more easily take on the required compound shapes required &
has naught to do with trying to get resin "inside" the core itself.

Honestly Chuckles you were clearly more at home selling used cars than
coming here with this marketing BS, it won't fly:-)

Next, speaking about the various layers of mat used in infusion molding
compared to roller lamination, Ms. Smith observed:

It can't be the "same" because normal cloth & mat won't flow the
resins
freely enough, the problem which you unwittingly admit is that uniform
wetout is an issue & excess resin in glass is almost as damaging the
finished laminate as not enough resin

********************

So then it is your opinion that vacuum bag molding can *never* be done
correctly because it has to be differently from other methods?

No not at all, in the premises where you deliberately set about to
deceive the NG by claiming the boat you were spamming us with was a real
26 ftr with a "hand laid hull". I pointed out it isn't a real 26 ftr &
certainly not a "hand laid hull" but a vacuum infusion method I further
observed that such a method in that type of boat is "problematic".

You have confirmed same because you say another brand you spam here has
been "experimenting" over "years" before they are game to try it with a
hull.

Vacuum infusion certainly can & does work in serious QA situations
indeed lots of the jets that W is using to protect you, your family &
every single US citizen; uses the technology in at least some of it's
high tech components.

But nice try Chuckles, you'll need to try harder if you think you're
good enough to verbal me:-) Cheeky bugger though got to give ya that:-)

If
everybody thought that way, we wouldn't even have fiberglass boats- let
alone be arguing about laminate methods.

I was pinging you for deceptive marketing deceptive spamming!!! it
seems you now say I'm in error because you were spamming porkies???

What you need to do here chuckles is show that "this" boat has a hand
laid hull you can't???? because it hasn't indeed you have admitted it,
so an apology for either being so simple you just reprinted the Co
marketing line or worse you were part of a conscience deception but why???

Because you & the other marketers know it's at best a new method to
save them money in labour which is fine, however the ongoing risks to
owners are not reflected in the pricing, a bit like Ficht & E-tec???
using other peoples' money to experiment with???

Either way just say you're sorry.

*

None of her points beyond here were expressed without personal insult,
so I'll not dignify any of them with a reply.

Good please don't!!!

So the Krause lie of the day??? Here ya go:-)

So just getting back to the Hatt 43 lie:-) What happened was at least
2 of the NG people lived near where he "claimed" he did & said they'd
settle if he owned a Hatt 43 or not by simply calling around & taking a
look:-) After all his usual abuse & fained "privacy" concerns it was
starting to look like his lying hide was about to be hung out to dry:-)

This would be more than his ego could even contemplate, so in his
desperation not to be caught red handed (again:-)) he then lied again;
which despite it being totally unbelievable it allowed his damaged mind
to think he was still the big man his lies had created:-)

Doubt save to organise employment wrecking union strokes he's never
even been to Florida but he desperately needed to get away from the lie
mansion & the lie Hatt 43:-)

We had the Hatteras for two years. Last year, out of the cold
clear, a broker approached me with an offer to buy. Our continued Florida
lifestyle was somewhat up in the air, because the two breadwinners
hereabouts were about to be offered long-term but temporary assignments
they could not refuse in the Washington, D.C., area. So, after being
romanced a little, we sold the Hatt for almost precisely what we
paid for it. Not bad, after two full years of use. And I mean full
years. So, we didn't "make" any money off the Hatt, but we didn't lose any,
either.
The proceeds were prudently invested.