Calif Bill

Default Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer?

"Gfretwell" wrote in message
I see people refueling at the marina and public dock all the time without
regard to these basic precautions

Some of us don't have our boats within 10 miles of a marina. We need

another
way to get fuel to the boat. Loading it up on the trailer and taking it up

the shop-n-rob isn't an option either.
Certainly fueling from cans in a marina is frowned upon but the lack of

body
count from the millions of boaters who fill from plastic cans in their

back
yard seems to make this look more like a marketing or insurance decision.

Oh, must be very dangerous. Thousands of fires everyweekend from filling a
lawnmower from the plastic or metal gerry can.
Bill