Backyard Renegade

Default boat cover clamps

(jc) wrote in message . com...
I was in the marina yesterday and saw what I thought was a boat docked
in the water with that white shrink wrap material on it. It turned out
to be plain old poly tarp on really really tight using some small C
clamps somhow attached to the sides of the hull. Does anybody know
where I can find such clamps and how they work? a

Yes, get a small piece of PVC pipe at the local hardware store cut it
into rings and split them down one side like the guy who answered your
post with the website link. Too funny, the guy cut up 50 cents worth
of PCV and is trying to sell it for $30!
Scotty from SmallBoats.com