jc

Default boat cover clamps

(pops) wrote in message . com...

http://www.boatc.us

Thanks for response - kinda cool. Not exactly what I saw, the boat
cover clips / fasciners were metalic. I know they were metal cause
they were rusting - these appear to be plastic / PVC ... even better.
Is this your site / company?
or did you buy these? They appear to be custom made. Kind of expensive
for just clamps, but I guess if they work with poly waterproof tarp
without ripping or tearing it - they are worth the money. I don't
like canvas boat covers they fade, leak and need to be replaced too
often for the $$$.

Will try Home Depot and and West Marine before I order them from what
looks like a small manufacturer.