basskisser

Default Downsides to a long trailer tongue?

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message news:GvHEb.1730
Now, where's the proof that you're a PE?
I know your real name is Kevin Noble and a quick check at the Georgia
license verification site shows NO one with that name registered with

the
state.

You're a fraud, and a stupid one at that.

You KNOW my real name? Care to wager? Huh?
We all know the fraud here, JoeTechnician! You certainly don't have
reciprocity for ANYTHING in GA.

Yes, I do know your real name.
I'll wager whatever you'd like, Kevin.

Okay!!!! Oh, damn this will be fun!! How about this. The loser has to
first, admit on THIS forum, that he is an idiot, and was wrong, thus
should have never doubted the correct person. Then, I think the loser
should just go away, deal?

Let's start this way. You said my name was Kevin Noble. My LEGAL name,
as seen on my mortgage, drivers license, ANYTHING, and yes, my PE
license, for Georgia, or any other state I'm licensed to practice in.
You, my friend, are DEAD wrong!!!!

Now, to prove you are a bumbling idiot, I'll give my true identity,
when you show me how you got reciprocity for a damned contractor's
license in Georgia, okay? Hint, stupid, there IS NO RECIPROCITY GIVEN
for ANY TYPE of contractor's license.