Paul Schilter

Default Manatee speed rules unconstituitional?

Clams,
I like that free diver Manny. He goes down and tickles the alligator
under its mouth and the thing just sort of goes to sleep. Pretty much the
same as flipping over a shark and rubbing its belly. How in the heck did
they ever figure this out? How many hands and fingers were lost in the
process? Sort of makes me wonder how they ever came up with Long Island Ice
tea, I mean, who'd have thought that five different types of liquor would
end up tasting like ice tea? How many different things did they try first,
and how long was the hangover?
Paul

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
Unless you're Steve Erwin.

-W

"Greg" wrote in message
Well, then, you should hope you don't meet up with a hungry alligator.
Sadly, of course, man-eating alligators are shot.

Only a sissy shoots an aligator, You hook them and whack them in the

head.