katysails

He turned 9 on Dec. 14.....we're watching the surgery site for
regrowth....so far, so good....he has two other lumps, though; one on his
tail and the other under his armpit, that we're watching...think those are
just lipid type lumps...he still thinks he's a puppy...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

Besides that, I get a discount for my year's in the pet care
industry...we're more concerned about whether he has bone cancer at this
point...that would be the final adios...I don't believe in putting pets
through something like that where they can't understand why and the cost
is prohibitive...

Indeed. We put Jasmine, our last golden retriever, down after discovering
an osteosarcoma on that portion of skull between her eyes. At the least
it would have killed her eventually, but at worst she would have
suffocated as the tumor enlarged down into her nasal passages.

Hope Chopper is okay. How old is he?

Max