Glendon

" Mika" wrote in message

Noticed French internet store NavAstro which has fairly good
selection of inexpensive plastic sextants.Something I have been
looking for as I am practising celestial navigation. And there is
additional benefit of them being within the EU so there will be no
import taxes..

http://www.navastro.fr

Just to be sure before placing an order... has anyone done business
with them? Happy with service?

¨regards,
Mike

Just looking at the site, they are outrageously expensive, around twice the
price elsewhere. Would take a lot of freight and duty to make that up.

Check out the Celestaire site, for example.

Also, there is a bloke selling new Astra's on Ebay for less than their price
for a Davis 25.