Bobby

Default Boat/equiment transport available from S. California

I will be towing a new empty boat trailer from S. California to as far
as fargo ND to pick up a new boat in late March 2005.

I can transport your boat along the way as the boat will be empty. The
trailer is a brand new tandem axle trailer rated for 5500 lbs. It is
built for a 20', 95" beam inboard ski boat. A fair price would be good
to share the gas costs.

The tow vehicle is a full size Chevy HD truck. I am also interested in
hauling a load in the truck. The payload capacity is upto 3000 lbs.

email me for more information.
Bob Raibert