Short Wave Sportfishing

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:28:20 -0500, "NOYB" wrote:

news

But the sheer amount of money it took to buy the 31 Fisharound -

I *love* that boat, Tom. That one's on my wish list.

I bought a 25' center console with forward cuddy. I like it because helm
the helm is further aft than in the walkarounds, and I can fish a lot of
people over the sides without a windshield in the way. However, it's not as
versatile as the Fisharound.

Thanks - I like it a lot. It's a compromise - my wife wanted
something like a Grand Banks or Silverton. EEWWWWWW!!!!

The cabin area is very nice too - surprising how much room it has.

I always thought the forward cuddy was a great idea. Mako built one
for a few years as did Boston Whaler, but Contender was about the only
one who actually kept one in the line.

Later,

Tom