Harry Krause

Default Today's GOOD news! (a little off topic)

basskisser wrote:

Harry Krause wrote in message news:bs5d6j$9pohb$1@ID-
I had the privilege of interviewing some of the workers on this bridge
late last year, and to take some interesting photos from the north tower.

If anyone want a copy of the article, let me know.

Harry, I have family in Martinez, CA, and went to Crockett to a
restaurant called The Dead Fish, overlooking the bridge. I was there
in Oct., I believe. Next time I go, I'll certainly eat there again,
the seafood is fantastic.

Aha! The Dead Fish! It is a fabulous restaurant. We happened across it
while driving to the bridge, stopped to take some photos of the bridge
from the back of the restaurant, and ate lunch there on the way back.
Great meal.

--
Email sent to is never read.