homer

I have been wearing sperry topsiders for years, I wear them till the wife
gets tired of looking at them, usually nearly falling apart by then.
Everytime I buy new ones I get the heal blisters till they break in, which
usually doesn't take long because I wear them everyday, even for house
slippers. They are just so damn comfortable. I usually buy them at boat
shows, someone always has them on sale.

Trace,
Hudson Beach, Fl.

John wrote in message ...
Do folks still wear deck shoes?

If so maybe we can get a pole going and see what people like?

I've been just using sandles, flip-flops, or brooks running shoes.
Anyone else?

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:55:28 GMT, "Hoges in WA"
wrote:

Mine are about six months old now but they still bite my heels and leave
blisters.

They are Sperry Topsiders.

Any tips on softening these guys up so they are easy to wear? It's

getting
so I dread putting them on.

tia

Hoges in WA