DSK

Lonny Bruce wrote:
I am well versed in history, thank you very much.

You mean "history" as things that really happened on this planet, or
something else?

Are you trying to argue that Australia could have held off the Japanese in
WWII?

Bwhaaaaahaaaa Waaaaaa.

What an intelligent thing to say.

Talk about your basic fantasy statement. Japan was a world power and would
have EASILY taken over the entire Pacific Basin if not for the US getting
involved. After they accomplished that they would have been on the mainland
of the USA. Or at least tried to.

Sorry, but that is a fact.

Really? How long had the Japanese been bogged down in China? You think
they had the manpower for another huge invasion of an industrialized
state? Especially one with the backing of the rest of the British
Commonwealth?

Let me put it this way... with the U.S. in the Pacific War, the Japanese
had no chance. With the U.S. supplying technology & material to it's
opponents, the Japanese stood small chance... very small.

What I said (stick to making jokes about the French)

You may be a lot of things but "well versed in history" isn't one of them.

DSK