Allan Bennett

In article . com,
ChipsCheeseandMayo wrote:
Im a bit unsure about the whole coach update thing - I see that there
are a few coach update courses (about 3 this year in scotland) and I
guess they would contain everything I need to update?

Do courses entitled "coaching processes" count for the update? I am
finding it very hard to find out exactly what is required and I'm sure
some of you guys must have updated already and can help me out....

If I do do a curse how do I then letthe SCA know - is there some sort
of form?

Curse is about right!!!

Usually, updating requires handing over vouchers with the Queen's head on...
(at least in England).

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of forms