Harry Kruase

Exactly

Well,,

that is why I have had three wives,, and my children have left me.

You know that the reason the wives get slapped so much is because THEY DON"T
****ING LISTEN!!!!!!! SO I give it to them.

When I was in nam, we all had these little squeezes, cute little gals they
were a quarter our age but that didn't matter. We used to slap them around
also,, Sarge gave me a metal for it.
I think that is why I became an expert in Family law because I know exactly
how to get away with such things. I mean I married someone now 20 years my
junior, little slow but cute.

Subject: OT Soldier mindset
From: "basskisser"

He added, "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around
for five years because they didn't wear a veil," Mattis continued. "You
know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell
of a lot of fun to shoot them."

Sounds good to me.

Capt. Bill

In Duval County, Florida, and in two adjacent counties, including Clay
County, the "profession" with the highest incidence of wife beating cases
that ended up in the civilian courts was U.S. military. This was the case
in the mid 1990s, and it was so bad that military base commanders were
forced into contracting out dozens of new cases each month to non-military
counselling professionals. Substance abuse, mainly alcohol, was also a
serious problem.