John Cairns

wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:21:05 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

A ladyfriend of mine who shall remain nameless is looking at a 1981
36' S2 Center Cockpit cruiser.

One can be seen he www.sailorswarf.com

Does anybody have any experience, good or bad, with this model S2 or
S2's in general. I have heard they are middle-of-the-road as far as
quality. Better than a Hunter but worse than a Pearson, for example.

Are there any known issues when used as a coastal cruiser?

CN

Well, between the date on the photos, and the slathering of red paint
all over the engine, I'd guess it's a grossly underpriced and fabulous
boat and they are beating off potential buyers with an oar. Paint the
topsides puke yellow and the refit will be complete!

Oh... as a point of reference for you lubbers, it's spelled wHarf, not
warf.

BB

Odd that Neal still hasn't figured out how to do the old cut and paste bit.

John Cairns