Lonny Bruce

Default Hey, even the Oz Army is into gun control.

And if it weren't for Bush's dad and other brave american young men, such as
my uncle, you would be speaking Japanese while working in a slave labor camp
right now. Australia has never had the ability to defend herself.

Lonny

OzOne wrote in message ...

It would be hilarious if it wasn't an indication of just how wrong the
Oz public was when it re elected Shrubs lapdog.
http://tinyurl.com/4fq62

"Army short of bullets
4:48 PM February 1

The Australian Army has overstated its capabilities and cannot provide
enough bullets or shells to train its soldiers, according to a report
by the Commonwealth auditor-general.

The report says the Army cannot supply enough ammunition for weapons
training and cannot meet course training requirements."

Oz1...of the 3 twins.