R.W. Behan

Well, rats, JR.

FWIW, my Loran C unit is a Ratheon Raynav 550, and I still have the business
end, the display and control unit I removed from the nav station. Same
deal holds for the whole outfit: anyone who can use it can have it.

Cheers, smooth sailing.

Dick B.

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
JR Gilbreath wrote in
:

Hi Dick
I have a Marinetek Waypointer Loran C that is missing the antenna.
If any of the electronic experts that have replied to you can tell us
if they will match up I would like to have it. That experts remark is
not sarcasm guys, just amazement.
JR Gilbreath

Sorry, JR. In our proprietary marine electronics world, nothing is
standardized but NMEA's dataport. Even that is suspect most of the time.
Nobody's proprietary antenna, like this one, plugs into anyone else's
proprietary antenna connector to keep the customer loyal to the brand, the
only place he can come for a replacement antenna/coupler/preamp.

Note - GPS units are all exactly made this way for the same exact
reasons....Don't ever plug a Garmin antenna into a Lowrance GPS, etc.