Jetcap

Bruce in Alaska wrote:

No Operators License is required under
the Blanket Nationwide FCC Station License.

Then Larry should be relieved he won't need that GMDSS Operator and
Maintainer ticket he claimed to hold and was needed for anyone to
operate a DSC radio.

He was gone long enough to get one of the guys at West Marine to teach
him about GMDSS but the FCC still only admits to him holding a ham ticket.

I wonder who operates the HF station on Lionheart ... neither Larry or
the owner holds a ticket. This is why Larry vanished for so long, he got
caught claiming he held a stack of licenses that the FCC somehow can't find.

It's hard to believe he has the balls to show up here again. I wonder
how long it will take him to start claiming all kinds of licenses again.

Rick