Tuuuk

Now that is funny

A university grad,, all sorts of credentials,,, phd,, masters,, lol,,, and
had to be protected by the union slobs local 109 brotherhood of greedy
pickle packers,,, lol,,, ooo my,,, the plot just gets thicker,,

And to answer your question there krause,,, NO,,, I have never been on a
union,, never needed to, always have had the skill sets and credentials that
allowed me to enter into the market place on my own,, I never needed the
bullying, threats,, guns to the heads, collective bullying, etc etc,,, So no
krause,,, although you have had the protection of unions your entire working
career,, I proudly have never required that and don't need it in the
future,,, I believe (as with my employer) that I add value,, at what time I
no longer add value,, well then I must go else where,, kinda like you
krause,,, when you were no longer adding value to your first two wives,,,
things had to break,,, your mom the same thing,,, and same as your
children,,, when they no longer added value to your nest,,, they were out,,,
just like YOU YOURSELF SAID,,, lol,,, you germans are funny,,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tuuuk wrote:
So what is your point krause???

That you are a complete, total, idiotic dumfoch, as evidence by your
postings here. Nothing more.

You think I give a ****

Frankly, I think you are one.

And you claim to be a university teacher

No, I don't. I was a graduate assistant and paid for my tuition by
teaching bonehead English. I did teach, but grad assistants are not
considered faculty, or at least not where and when I got my master's.

So what did you teach there krause??? family law???

What is this "family law" connection you keep bringing up?

Hey...I hear you were accepted into FudgePackers Local 103 after your
experience with the righties here...is that true?