K. Smith

Ok, I have backed off the screw enough where it just plays back and
forth before it hits the carb arm. even with it not hitting the carb
arm (the arm that connects all three carbs) it still idles fast. Does
this year model have an automatic choke? maybe that is what is stuck?
any ideas?

Thanks for eveyones help so far!

Clams is a full on expert in these old Mercs, he'll sort you out I'm sure.

Of course the big question with Krause's lies is just how does he come
up with these absurd BS stories?? After all it's clear he has no
education nor even basic intelligence, well here's an example;

Here's a funny. My bride had to fly out to San Diego Wednesday and
hitched a ride on her company's corporate jet. They landed in Salina,
Kansas, which is due north of Wichita and Skippy's suburb of Derby.

Notwithstanding it's just more of his racist based abuse of others he
sees as lesser people because of their address, the interesting part is
the endless lies he throws in about the non existent "young bride" lie.

Well look where he got the idea of the "corporate jet" lie; guess
what??? Good ol' Ullico spends genuine unionists money on a corporate
jet!!! & as with all their type they squabble over who gets the most of
other peoples' money!!!

ULLICO
Union Pension-Owned Company Set to Lose $20-$30 Million
Its stock windfall from the bankrupt Global Crossing now gone,
Georgine, former head of the AFL-CIO's Bldg. & Construction Trades
Dept., blamed chief financial officer John Grelle for the losses.
Days later, Grelle resigned in protest, blasting Georgine for not
selling the company jet, which costs $3 million a year.

Remember this is hard working in the main, ordinary honest unionists'
money they're ****ing away then fighting over the leftovers???