rhys

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 20:34:24 GMT, "Ken Heaton"
wrote:

Glad you found the tape in the end. Was it Breton Books you bought it from?
Just curious. I haven't been on the news groups as much lately. We were
away to Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii for a month and a half in the fall
and then back in time for the Christmas rush, and a short jaunt to Halifax.
Things are settling down now, just shovelling a lot of snow.

Do you know Silver Donald, and is he still sailing little boats in big
air? I've read two of his sailing books...one where he circles "The
Acadian Sea" and the other where he circumnavigates Cape Breton...and
enjoyed both.

Hope he's still hoisting something...G