DSK

JG wrote:
We got on the plane home on the 28th. I recognize the large yacht stern to
at the dock.

Did you see how the illuminated letters on the transom slowly change
color? That was cool... sort of reminiscent of a "boom car" but if I
ever own a megayacht, it'll have to have that feature...

... We were definitely there within a few days of that picture. Had
many drinks at the bar just "below" the white yacht in the pic. There was a
small dinghy dock right in front of the bar.

During the days we were either sailing or snorkeling. That pic was taken
on the one morning we did neither, and hiked up the hill(s). Evenings we
were hanging out at the clubhouse on the other end of the walk. Some
nights they had a steel drum band.

Was this your first visit to the BVI and the Bitter End?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King