Calif Bill

Default It's STILL the Economy, Stupids...

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:38:37 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

I would question all the conclusions just looking at the above statement.
How many states are not Republican or Democrat controlled?

If you hadn't snipped out the information... it was contained in the
post.

With the Dem's
at 5.5% and the Repubs at 5.1% Average cannot be 6%!

Maybe I was too vague. The only way the 5.5% and 5.1% could be 6% average
is if there were non Dem and Repub controlled states. If there is an error
if this magnitude in the article, all the article is in question.