Wayne.B

Default Manatee speed rules unconstituitional?

On 22 Dec 2003 02:42:10 GMT, (Greg) wrote:

The problem with that thought is this federal zone is nowhere near any
homeowner. I really don't care since I don't go up in the river but it becomes
an issue of "when they came for the pick a group I remained silent" ... until
they come for YOU.

Individually we are relatively powerless. Boat US, however,
represents a powerful and effective lobbying force in Washington. For
reasons that I don't understand they seem to have had little to say
regarding Manatee madness. Perhaps they see it as just a SW Florida
issue but that would be short sighted.