JG

I'm sorry Jeff, but you're completely wrong about this. Neal *is* that
stupid.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:
Neal,

This is a good example of truly," knowing the rule" or "Knowing the
words"

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

No Thom, Neal can't be this stupid. He's just doing this to cause
trouble. He knows I can't leave a bogus rules claim out there without
rebutting it.

Next he'll be claiming Rule 18 can be ignored because its obviously bogus.
First it says power boats have to stay clear of sailboats, then it says
sailboats must stay clear of fishing boats, which are powerboats.
Obviously inconsistent and therefore can be ignored.

And clearly the rules of Section II do not apply if the skipper is blind,
because other vessels are not in sight. Since maintaining a lookout means
that vessels would then be in sight means that that rule is contradictory.

And lights must be carried from sunset to sunrise, but they fail to
specify which direction time is running ...