Don White

"Ken Heaton" wrote in message
news:MVhKd.52907$Qb.12309@edtnps89...
I don't know about Hotmail or Yahoo but I do know that Google's new G-Mail
will allow you to access it via POP3 and SMTP if you want to.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

Hi Ken...good to see you're still around.
Remember the Silver Donald Cameron video on cruising the Bras d'Or Lakes??
I went to the main branch of the halifax library and borrowed it.
At the tail end was a 1-800 number to call if you wanted a copy. I called
and a company in Sydney answered. The lady seemed supprised and wanted to
know how I found their number. They did have still have copies and mailed me
one for around $35.00.