Jeff Morris

I may stand corrected - the Rockport web site shows you can buy the
Perth online for $90. Strange, I looked for them at many stores this
Summer and no one had them. Perhaps they were shifting production and
were temporarily out.

http://shop.rockport.com/family/inde...1&pageBucket=0

Johnhh wrote:
I sure am sorry to hear they dropped the Perth line. I have been wearing
them for years and buy them the same way you do.

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message

I generally wear Rockports exclusively from May until October. Once I
found a style/size that suited me, I just kept buying the same - usually 2
or 3 pair when I could find the on sale. I'm bummed that they discontinued
my style (Perth) so after about 15 years I may have to find a different
brand.

Although there are many well made deck shoes out there, the trick is to
find a company whose "last" fits your foot. For me that was Rockport, so
most of my footwear is from them.

John wrote:

Do folks still wear deck shoes?

If so maybe we can get a pole going and see what people like?

I've been just using sandles, flip-flops, or brooks running shoes.
Anyone else?