habbi

It's parent company is ICI

http://www.icipaints.com/Home/Jsp/indexflash.htm
http://www.devoecoatings.com/

I found the best way to apply is to get 2 different colors and apply each
coat a different color and then you know you are getting a complete coat. I
use it Around salt water with 4-5 coats and it is excellent.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:20:57 GMT, "habbi"
wrote:
Why would you want to put epoxy resin over it?
If you want an 2 part epoxy rust paint for steel use Bar Rust 235 from

Devoe
Coatings. It is excellent but the OP wanted something simple.

I want a rust inhibiting and adhesion layer for subsequent glass lay
up (reinforcment and leak control). "Bar Rust" looks like a NZ
product, do you know if they sell in the US? Could not find any US
distributors online so far.