Marley

Jr Gilbreath wrote:

The same people that are screaming about this, and that it is Welcome to
1984 folks" had no problem when Billy and Hilly were using the FBI files
to spy on private citizens. Plus they don't know the difference between
loose and lose.

Marley wrote:

Proclamation Restricts Rights of Boats in US Waters

A Proclamation made by US President George W. Bush on February 26,
2004, authorizes the Secretary of Homeland Security to take virtually
total control over any vessel, foreign or domestic, in the territorial
waters of the United States, if the authorities feel that vessel "may
be used, or is susceptible of being used, for voyage into Cuban
territorial waters".

Translation: If the "authorities" believe for any reason that you are
THINKING about or are able to visit Cuba, you loose your boat.
Yup...the authorities are now MIND READERS. And once they read your
mind they act accordingly. I would venture to say that ANY boat is
"susceptible of being used to visit Cuba, wouldn't you?

Don't believe it? Here's it is striaght from the horses ass...err...mouth

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040226-11.html

Welcome to 1984 folks.

Dear Jr Gilbreath,

1) I don't give a rat's ass about politics. Bush, Gore, Clinton, I
simply couldnt care less. I am neither democrat or republican. You can
try to turn this into a Dems vs. Rep. issue if you want to...doesn't
change the law one bit though.

2) OBVIOUSLY since I typed an extra O when spelling lose..the entire
statement made is negated. OBVIOUSLY that extra O completely erradicates
any opinion offered. OBVIOUSLY, the law as posted on the whitehouse web
site doesn't really exist, since I acidently added an extra O to word
lose. By the way Jr Gilbreath, just in case you are as thick as your
post suggests, try a google of the word sarcasm).

It's remarkable what you, who feel that you need to be RIGHT in spite of
the obvious FACTS presented (
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040226-11.html ), will accept
as proof that you are right.

Here Jr Gilbreath, let me help:

In spite of the fact that lawyers no doubt spent months writing and
rewriting this law, in spite of the fac that Resident GWB signed this
into law, he doesn't really mean it. You can tell because I added an
extra O to the word lose. OBVIOUSLy that proves that the law as written
and published by the whitehouse is meaningless. They are just kidding ok?

Feel better now Jr Gilbreath ?