Marley

Dave wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:44:10 -0500, Marley said:

This is a jim dandy
law in my book."

So what's the answer to my question? I'll ask it again in case you forgot:

How many skippers have lost
their boats?

The answer to your remarkably ignorant question Dave, is that is NOT the
issue. Your government is now in the legal position of being able to
READ YOUR INTENTIONS and act against you if they (in their unfettered
opinions) think that you are thinking of heading for Cuba.

You are lamely attempting to suggest that since it (might) not have
happened yet the law is meaningless. That is a stupid, ignorant and
foolhardy assumption.

Perspective: Teams of lawyers and politicians carefully chose the
wording. Resident Bush signed it into LAW.

By suggesting that no one has lost their vessel YET, you are implying
that the effort taken incarefully writing the document, and passing the
law was meaningless.

Do you honestly think that a law was written and enacted just to give
the creators something to do?

Nope, it was CLEARLY written to allow the government to READ YOUR
THOUGHTS and act on their assumptions.

You should be afraid Dave. But you are far too busy trying to be right
to see what's obviousl.

Pityful really.