JohnH

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:59:36 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:50:11 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

This really is a dumb string, because the dumb really have prevailed.
Bush is in the White House, we're still at war with a country that did
not attack us, our soldiers are still dying by the hundreds, the neocons
plan to instigate more wars, there's no relief in sight for those who
have no health insurance, the economy still sucks, our trade deficit is
astronomical, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Ergo, the really dumb have prevailed.

How much credibility does one put in the post of a despicable liar?

Well, you voted for the turd.

You're calling yourself a turd that I voted for? No, you're not a
turd. You're a liar.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes