Courtney Thomas

Thanks Paul.

Do you then paint over the Aluthane ?

How do the moisture cured urethanes work ?

Is there any particular advantage to this urethane, i.e. does it
actually interact with the steel to provide anything more than a
mechanical bond, like all other coatings with which I'm familiar ?

Do you sell it and if yes, what's it cost, please ?

Gratefully,

Courtney

Paul Oman wrote:

Moisture cured urethanes - such as the aluminum filled Aluthane - will make it
look like
a freshly galvanize trailer.

paul oman
progressive epoxy polymers

Bob Swarts

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message

Looking for the simplest, least expensive way to rust inhibit and refinish
a [steel] sailboat trailer, after rust descaling.

If it matters, I'm thinking of doing this incrementally. It's 45' long.

Gratefully,

Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny