renewontime dot com

There are -so many- dialup services for $10, there's really no reason to
stay with any service that charges more. I thought that a news server was
just -part- of what you're paying for, I've never paid anything additional
for unlimited access in nearly a dozen years on the 'net. I don't know how
many folks in this group were around during the "old days" when AOL nearly
went belly up because of lousey customer support and service. Apparently,
they haven't learned much from past mistakes...

As far as recommendations go, I used Earthlink way back when their fee was
less than $15, then switched to http://www.flex.com about 3 years ago when
Earthlink jacked their rates up. Flex.com was one of the first to offer
unlimited access for less than $10, and I haven't found a good reason to
drop them yet. Only negative is that they offer -no technical support-.
None, nada, zip. If you have a problem and it's not the host's fault,
you're on your own. Since I've been doing this kind of stuff since the
80's, I really don't use tech support much anyways. But there are plenty of
other services that offer unlimited access -and- newsgroups for about $10.
Shop around.

Changing email addresses is a hassle, no doubt. Why not set yourself up
with an account at Hotmail or Yahoo? That way you're free to move from one
service to the next, getting the best deal/service you can, and keep the
same email address.

Good luck,

Paul