Old Nick

On 25 Jan 2005 06:38:59 -0800, "Leonard" vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Tomek,
I have been in the process of building a Roberts 53G. I started from
the bare plans and had to do all the work alone. You won't believe how
hard it is to find people willing to work (a four letter word here in
Arkansas). I was lucky enough to find some latinos who give an honest
days work at a fair price to do the roughing out of the inside
building.

hmm...would _you_ work on somebody else's dream for what you paid
those guys?

I started in August 1991 and as I said I started from the ground up. I
have a little over 1900 hours with a lot of lost time due to injuries.

Injuries while building? Onsite injuries?