Eisboch

Default OT bad news for most - good news for Harry

wrote in message
ups.com...

Those speaking out against the needless sacrifice of these noble young
lives should be ashamed, while those who craft cunning lies to foster
the defective policies that put the Marines at risk in the first place
are to be applauded, commended, and supported?

No. I am not talking about political policies. I am addressing a certain
individual who has often criticized the young people serving in the military
as being employed as a last resort.

These people are inspiring, as opposed to the negative crap we get from the
comfortable whiners.

That was my attempted point.

Eisboch
..