Harry Krause

Default Rec.boats ??

noah wrote:

Why do you think you're worth the bother, Noah?

LOL! Perhaps because I gave you the respect of asking???

Please.

Perhaps because I saw you as a leader in this group?

Where's that damned airsick bag when you need it? Some poster here
called me the "Alpha Male" of the newsgroup a week or so ago. I almost
choked on my Kal-Kan.

Perhaps because I thought we might have a rational discussion?
As far as "worth the bother", I'm sure that you have far more
important things to do. Happy Holidays, Harry.

To put it into a single phrase, Noah, methinks you protest too much.
Have a glass of wine and don't worry about it. This newsgroup was way
off-topic when I first visited it about 10 years ago. The only thing
that has changed is that as the righties proliferated, it got more
off-topic and vile.

Nothing much important to do tonight. My bride singlehandedly increased
"national consumer confidence" at the malls today, and I played my usual
role as package toter and designated driver. I'vo got a wood workbench I
sawed out and finished to assemble so I can use it, but just don't feel
like it. Drove on a bridge over the Pax River today and nary a boat was
out on the water. Flat as a sheet of glass, looked like water looks just
before it ices over.

Happy Holidays to you, too. With one exception, *all* my clients are
shut down from the 22nd to the first full week of January. But the
creator is compensating for me; I have a household full of in-laws
visiting.

--
Email sent to is never read.