Overproof

"samsail" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yeah, I am new to this group... I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.

I'd reccomend you hammer toes with a pick axe if you want to get any respect
around here.

A lot of groups get off-topic posts from non-regulars. I wasn't sure if
what I was reading was typical banter or just unwanted cross-posting.
At least this group is active...

The analogy of a Sailor's Bar is as good as any... sailing is discussed...
but so is anything else of interest. We don't cross post here as a rule.
You'll get to know the "regulars" soon enough.

Good Luck.... you'll need it... and a quick wit as well won't hurt at all.

CM