Glenn Ashmore

Default Flow transducer interfacing?

I have gotten an extraudinary deal on a really nice flow transducer that
will make a great remote product readout for my watermaker. The problem is
that it has sinking and sourcing outputs. I want to use it for input to an
LM2907 frequency to voltage converter but the LM2907 requires a crossing
voltage from positive to negative for the pulses. How do you turn a
positive to zero pulse into a positive to negative pulse when you only have
12V+ to work with?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com