Capt. NealŪ

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Cetrucell is a good solution to your problem. It works for this old man.
With my Neuro-Muscular disorder. I've said it before, and I'll say it
again. In old age a GOOD **** rate pretty damn high in pleasure

Right again, you old fart!

Thankfully, I don't need to resort to taking artificial fiber supplement in order
to enjoy taking a good dump. If my stool becomes a little to hard and dried out,
I eat a couple handfuls of golden raisins or a bowl of Raisin Bran and drink a
bunch of beer and the turds come out long, soft, steaming and luxurious.

Reading your post reminded me that I had not yet dumped my load for the morning
so I plonked my fat ass down on the cedar bucket and enjoyed a most excellent
crap - you know, the kind that feels like it is emptying out the old intestines all
the way up to the stomach! You can even feel it sliding past and massaging the
old prostate which is good for the health in that part of an older man's body.

Before dumping the turd overboard, I noticed it was coiled up in the bottom of
the bucket about two and a half times. This would give it a stretched-out length
of about two or two and a half feet. Old Thom, I'm sure you've probably forgotten
how good taking such a massive, quality dump feels. It re-invigorates the whole
body. It's almost as good as sex! Probably far better than sex with the likes of
a Katysails or a Miss Mo'lissa, for example.

CN