Jere Lull

In article ,
(Capt Lou) wrote:

Just got word from AOL that AOL is terminating all of their newsgroups. It was
nice knowing everyone in this group, even though there were way too many off
topic postings.

rec.boats.cruising off-topic (other than Jax)? You gotta be kidding!

Though I've been active on a number of other lists that I since dropped,
R.B.C. has been a relatively on-topic group that includes people that
actually are out there doing it. That is why I still monitor this list.

I agree with Jeff. Get yourself a real ISP if AOL's serious about that.
[I was an early adopter of AOL; I left when I found a full service ISP.
If you're on a Mac, .Mac is a fantastic deal.]

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: