No Spam

Very nice kayak. Yes this will be my first kayak project. I have a few
questions.
1 - How do you like the hatch latching system you are using?
2 - How do you like the web arrangement you have on the front deck? It looks
great and off the top of my head I don't see a real drawback. I usually just
have the paddle float, pump and a bottle of water up front and this looks
like it would work well.

Ken